Frontier Airlines: Low Cost Airline of the United States of America
Frontier Airlines started its operations back in the year 1994 and is one of the low cost airlines of the United States of America. The headquarters of the airlines is located at Dever, Colorado in the USA. The base airport of the airway is Denver International Airport. It is known as the subsidiary of the Indigo Partners, LLC. It connects 77 destinations of the USA with its flights. It includes around 57 modern aircrafts comprising of Airbus A319neo, Airbus A320neo, Airbus A319-100 and Airbus A320-200. JourneyCook provides many ways to book a low cost air-tickets on Frontier Airlines.
Why Fly with Frontier Airlines?
- Passengers can reach 297 destinations with Frontier Airlines, which includes New York, Tampa, Orlando, Denver and many others.
- All the aircraft of frontier airlines are provided with very good seating facilities. Also, in-flight services are also excellent catering to all the needs and requirements of the on-board passengers.
- All the aircrafts have enough legroom and space between all the seats and cabins so that the passengers are very comfortable and at ease.
- Whether you choose to fly in economy class, first class or business class on board entertainment services will keep you occupied throughout the flight.
- You can easily book domestic and international flight online from JourneyCook website.
- Online booking can help you grab the lowest airfare tickets of the airway.
- You can even get the flight status information and flight schedule online.
- Passengers are permitted to carry reading books, walking sticks, laptop, briefcase, umbrella all free of cost.
- Maximum baggage allowed is 23 Kg in the Frontier Airline.
- The airway provides services to all the international and domestic destinations like San Francisco, CA(SFO), Costa Rica (LIR), Portland, OR(PDX), Denver, CO(DEN), Las Vegas, NV(LAS), Orlando, FL(MCO) and many others.
Frontier Airlines Top Sectors
Top Sectors of the airlines include Los Angeles to Denver, Dallas For Worth to Denver, Denver to Las Vegas and Las Vegas to Denver. Weekly flights are 34, 36, 34, 35 in these sectors respectively. Occasional flights also fly to Cedar Rapids to Denver and Harrisburg to Orlando.