Fly With JetBlue and Fly in Style!
JetBlue is a low-cost airline of the American Airways. It started its operations in the year 1999. The base airport of the airways is in New York in the United States of America. The headquarters of the airlines is at Long Island City. The corporate office is at Cottonwood Heights, Utah. JourneyCook helps all its esteemed travelers to book the low cost air tickets on JetBlue Airlines easily and stress-free.
Why Choose JetBlue Airways Flight?
- The airways fly across 402 destinations across the world. The destinations comprises of Seattle, New York, Long Beach and Boston.
- JourneyCook has great offers and deals on the air-tickets of the JetBlue Airlines.
- You must consider booking in advance the air-tickets if you want to save more money on the airfare.
- JetBlue has introduced Mint Seats which are Lie-back seats in the front of the cabin and for utmost privacy there are separate doors also for these mint seats.
- You can opt for JetBlue mint seats without paying heavily. Book with JourneyCook and get attractive discounts.
- To provide top notch amenities to the passengers, the airlines have partnered with the well-known restaurant of the NewYork Saxon +Parole. They create a small plate menu for the passengers depending on their taste buds and cravings.
- Also, while flying 35,000 feet above the air, the passengers can relish delicious snacks Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery and also one can savor the taste of Blue Marble Ice Cream.
- Also, in the Mint seats there are complementary alcoholic beverages and a full-bottle wine service so that you relish your on-board journey to the fullest.
Major Sectors of Operation
The Airline majorly operates in the United States of America. It also serves the destinations like Peru, Jamaica, The Bahamas, Caribbean, Costa Rica, Bermuda, Barbados, Puerto Rico. It serves around 84 worldwide destinations covering 24 states and 12 countries in the South America, Latin America and the Caribbean.