Singapore Airlines: The Most Significant Airlines of Asia
Singapore airlines take pride in being the most important air carrier in the Asia region. It came into existence in the year 1947. This airline operates from the Changi Airport in Singapore and has greater than 150 aircrafts that operate to cover more than 60 destinations all over the globe. For many years, the Singapore airlines have maintained a 5 star ranking. It also boasts of being the first airline which operated Airbus A380 to London’s Heathrow Airport. JourneyCook aids all its valued customers to book the cheapest air fares on Singapore airlines very easily so that their travel is made easy in every way.
Why Book with Singapore Airlines?
- It operates commercial flights going from Singapore to Los Angeles, New Jersey and California.
- There are plans also to include other new destinations of Beijing, Hong Kong, Los Angeles and Melbourne in the pipeline.
- Singapore airlineshas a very strong presence in the area of Southern Asia since it is one of the major airline which serves the passengers.
- The airlines also have a subsidiary airline by the name of Silk Air which caters for more international destinations in the region of Southern Asia.
- It is also a major airline that has flights on the Kangaroo Routes between Australia and the United Kingdom.
- The Star Alliance also has an agreement of code sharing with Malaysian Airlines, Virgin Atlantic Airways as well as Silk Air.
- Singapore Airlines offer two of the longest commercial flights that fly non-stop with the Airbus A340-500. They fly to Los Angeles and Newark from Singapore.
- Under the KrisFlyer Club, the Singapore Airline also offers frequent flier programs for passengers who avail their flights frequently.
Top Sectors of Singapore Airlines
The major sectors of the Singapore Airlines include Singapore to Kuala Lumpur with 90 weekly flights, Kuala Lumpur to Singapore with 96 flights weekly, Sydney to Gold coast with 58 flights on a weekly basis and Canberra to Sydney with 68 flights weekly.