US Airways: The Major US Airlines
US Airways being one of the major U.S airlines which is owned by the American Airlines Group. It started its operations in the year 1997 and has its base airport in Pittsburgh in the United States of America. JourneyCook can help you book the affordable tickets of US Airways easily and comfortably from its site. Fly across 2767 destinations round the world including Dallas Fort Worth, Philadelphia, Miami and Charlotte with the US Airways. It has a vast domestic and international network.
Why Book US Airways Flight?
- It is an affiliate member of One world and uses 343 main jet aircrafts and 278 turbo-prop and regional jet aircrafts for its operations.
- It also runs its operations under the name US Airways Express.
- Also, hourly services connecting New York City, Boston and Washington D.C is provided by this prestigious airline and utilizes US Airways Shuttle for its operations.
- Around 32, 312 employees’ works for this major airlines world-wide as of oct.2012.
- Daily the airlines operate 3,028 flights to facilitate the passengers across the globe.
- The major hubs of US Airways include Philadelphia International Airport, Charlotte Douglas International Airport and Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
- Get a huge discount on US Airways Tickets by booking through JourneyCook.
- Always book in advance to get more savings on air tickets.
- The airlines has major tie ups with many globally renowned airlines like TAM Airlines, Qatar Airways, United Airlines, Lufthansa, Air China, Air Canada and Virgin Atlantic Airways.
Top Sectors of the US Airways
It covers 24 countries with 193 destinations. The major sectors include Europe, the Middle East, South America and North America. It also operates maximum flights in the sector Chicago to New York, Dallas Fort Worth to New York, New York to Chicago and Dallas Fort Worth to New York. Weekly number of flights operated in these sectors is 177, 147, 187 and 155 respectively.